Welcome to our Blog for Penumbra Web Vision

"Welcome to our Blog for Penumbra Web Vision Care"! I hope you find it interesting and helpful. Say Hi or let us know what you think by clicking on "comments" located below each post!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What is a Penumbra?


 "A visual phenomena  where the shadow cast by the earth or moon over an area experiencing a partial eclipse"  This is one of my favorite words in optics and why I named the company Penumbra Web Vision Care.  I thought it would be interesting to share with you. 

1 comment:

  1. To Dr. Reynolds,

    It looks like a great concept for people who have a busy schedule or just want to see how their vision is doing in between eye exams. I have never heard of that word penumbra. I will have to add it to my dictionary!

    Keep me posted and I will follow you!

    Tranya

    ReplyDelete