Welcome to our Blog for Penumbra Web Vision

"Welcome to our Blog for Penumbra Web Vision Care"! I hope you find it interesting and helpful. Say Hi or let us know what you think by clicking on "comments" located below each post!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Please try my Eye To Eye Poll: Christopher Reynolds Optometrist! 
I’m really looking to expand the use of this website, but I would really enjoy some feedback from my readers. So I’ve developed a small questionnaire so that I can get a good grasp of your needs.I hope this is a useful tool for many people who may frequent the Optometrist’s office or are in need of vision care from a local Optometrist but don’t know where to start.Please click on the link below and fill our out the short questionnaire and  review the results immediately:  Eye To Eye Poll: Christopher Reynolds Optometrist

No comments:

Post a Comment