Welcome to our Blog for Penumbra Web Vision

"Welcome to our Blog for Penumbra Web Vision Care"! I hope you find it interesting and helpful. Say Hi or let us know what you think by clicking on "comments" located below each post!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Latest Projects for Christopher Reynolds Optometrist:
The first project I’d love to discuss is my new business ventures Penumbra Web Vision Care and  Current Projects: Christopher Reynolds Optometrist


I will be running this new business with the sole vision of, well, your vision. I want to reach a wide audience of people who find themselves constantly driving to the Optometrist and rarely having the time for it. Is it possible to know when your vision needs help before you see your Optometrist? I believe so. I believe all vision care consumers deserve an at-home professional Optometrist service that adds simplicity to their life and extra time in their days to do the things that are important to them.

I know the importance of spending time with family and the need to use time off for important things. It is unfortunate, that many people must work all week, and then on their time off, they must travel to a doctor’s office, sit in a waiting room, sit through checkups and drive back only to find their time off is now over. I want to shorten the time spent in a waiting room, the commute and the overall experience into an effortless process.

Maintaining Christopher Reynolds Optometrist Website will be an easy task because I am so passionate about optometry and providing the most efficient vision care services to my customers. I believe that reading this website will be as timely and effective as possible. I want to work with the needs of my clients and meet each vision care need.

No comments:

Post a Comment