Welcome to our Blog for Penumbra Web Vision

"Welcome to our Blog for Penumbra Web Vision Care"! I hope you find it interesting and helpful. Say Hi or let us know what you think by clicking on "comments" located below each post!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dr. Christopher Reynolds Optometrist Latest News

 

I have several projects I’ve been working on for the past few months and I’m very excited to finally announce my progress and update the Christopher Reynolds Optometrist Website.

As I’ve mentioned, I began the Christopher Reynolds Optometrist Blog to finally organize all the information I keep in my head onto a more tangible, accessible platform. I find it so much easier to keep track of my new ideas and old articles I constantly find. What’s best is the organization is key to my life. If only my mind indexed pages, posts, memories, photos as well as the website does!
Best,
Christopher Reynolds Optometrist
 

1 comment:

  1. I am really interested in how things will develop. It sounds like you have a lot of good ideas and it would be great to be able to know vision more.

    ReplyDelete